top of page
Welcome to Los Alamos Makers!
Los Alamos' first community makerspace.
Get involved, join us or donate!
A 501 c 3 non-profit scientific and technical playground
for all ages and abilities,
an informal and inclusive vocational training center
and an idea-stage incubator for technical endeavors.
Get support for your technical projects
from basic woodworking to 3D printing, modern manufacturing and biotechnology.
Get access to events, classes, space, tools, equipment and 1-on-1 mentorship.
Get vocational training certified by digital badges (3D printing, laser, CNC, coding, Biolab technician, woodworking).
Test your ideas, share your skills, learn new skills and meet new people.
Contact us at Hello@losalamosmakers.org or send a text to (505)309-0561
- Request custom work
(3D printing and wood carvings)
- Request 1-on-1 instruction
- Attend free clubs and Meetups
- Attend classes and workshops
- Rent the space for private classes or events
- Participate in community events
- Get involved in our online forum and online Discord community
Note: Thanks to fun