How it works
Contact us at Hello@losalamosmakers.org
Compliance with the Nov. 13 New Executive Order, as of Nov. 16th:
- No more in-person workshops or walk-ins until Nov. 30th (anticipated end of the new order).
- Any 3D printing or other custom manufacturing requests will have to be shipped or delivered.
- No more in-person service. No new members accepted until Nov. 30th.
Current members have to sign up for a time slot prior to accessing the space:
Only one member at a time is allowed in the space!
Visit the membership page to reserve your spot.
Reserve as little or as much as you need in 1-hour increments (please be considerate).
We can still interact virtually. Some of our free meetups have moved online. Just check us out on Meetup.com for our sewing, stained glass/jewelry or woodworking meetups.
- We have designed and implemented some cool remote workshops (more are on the way), including this cool 3D printing workshop, with a twist. Check it out here: https://youtu.be/UEBCZ3jZWuU
- The CoderDojo for kids will continue to meet during its regular time with James, so you can continue your projects and socialize.
Join our Discord here: https://discord.gg/pmxE4tZ
- The Raspberry Pi club is also meeting virtually on Discord at its regular time (Thursdays 7.00PM to 8PM). Join us here: https://discord.gg/rJa56Gb
More videos on the following playlist: https://tinyurl.com/y9psfxhl