Welcome to Los Alamos Makers!
Los Alamos' first community makerspace.
Get involved, join us or donate!
A 501 c 3 non-profit scientific and technical playground
for all ages and abilities,
an informal and inclusive vocational training center
and an idea-stage incubator for technical endeavors.
Get support for your technical projects
from basic woodworking to 3D printing, modern manufacturing and biotechnology.
Get access to events, classes, space, tools, equipment and 1-on-1 mentorship.
Get vocational training certified by digital badges (3D printing, laser, CNC, coding, Biolab technician, woodworking).
Test your ideas, share your skills, learn new skills and meet new people.
Contact us at Hello@losalamosmakers.org or send a text to (505)309-0561
- Request custom work
(3D printing and wood carvings)
- Request 1-on-1 instruction
- Attend free clubs and Meetups
- Attend classes and workshops
- Rent the space for private classes or events
- Participate in community events
- Get involved in our online forum and online Discord community
Note: Thanks to funding from the Los Alamos Community Foundation, some instructions are eligible for a New Collar Network Digital Badge certification.
Required non-member agreement form
Enjoy all the benefits of non-members +
- 24/7 access to the space
- Access to specialized software
- Access to our free tool lending library
- Technical help
- Discount on select classes and instructions
- Discount on space rental for private classes and events
- Bring guests
- Participate in our quarterly pizza party
Note: Before you purchase a membership, please contact us to get a tour, so we can chat and understand how we can best help.
Required member agreement form
Los Alamos Makers is part of the New Collar Network
3540 Orange Street
Just search for "Los Alamos Makers"
Mon, Apr 16|
Los Alamos Makers
April Jewelry Making MeetUp
Come meet fellow jewelry making enthusiasts. Let's mingle, share ideas and tips.